Five Point Someone - Chetan Bhagat

Two States - The story of my life was the first book I ever read in my life. It was interesting I have to say. But Five Point Someone was something else. I didn't know why did it grab my attention in that boring library period when CHETAN BHAGAT written in bold grabbed my attention. There were two of them. Five Point Someone and Two States. I gave Two States to Sakshi and kept Five Point Someone for myself. I turned the book and read what it had on behind. It was not that interesting. I had to keep on debating with my friend that 3 Idiots was not completely based on it but had to settle for "Haan thodi-bohot hai." Then I began reading it and surprisingly enough it was better than what was written on the back of it.



Read the next post for the rest. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respect > Love

Refresh.

Día De Fotografía!!